The Place Where Pets Relax, Renew, and Revive
Singing Hills Luxury Resort on Willow Glen Drive
If you’re planning a vacation and can’t bring your family pet along, we offer safe, reliable pet boarding services. With highly trained and knowledgeable staff, your pet will receive the quality care that they deserve. Whether you need overnight boarding or pet daycare, our facility can accommodate your pet no matter their size, age, or breed. Our staff adheres to strict handling, cleanliness, and safety guidelines so your pet is in trusted hands. As an added benefit, we do have veterinary staff on hand to take care of any health related issues that may occur while you are away. While these occurrences are rare, you can rest assured knowing that your pet is safe and sound.
- Bedding – We prefer that pet beds are left at home. Because some pets resort to chewing bed stuffing when suffering from separation anxiety and pet beds can carry fleas, we request that you leave your pet’s bed at home. For comfort, we do provide beds and blankets during your pet’s stay.
- Feeding – Pets will be fed 2-3 times per day depending on your specifications. All animals are fed a high quality pet food, but you are always welcome to supply your own food. Fresh water is constantly available to pets.
- Medications – If your pet needs medication(s) administered, please let our staff know upon scheduling your stay, and we will inform you if any additional charges are required.
- Play Time – When given your consent, pets will be exercised on the premises. All play is supervised by our trained staff. If you would like to request extra play time, please let our staff know upon check-in.
- Toys – We provide toys for your pets to play with during their stay. To avoid your personal items being left behind, please leave your pet’s favorite toy at home.
- Vaccinations – All pets are required to have up-to-date vaccinations. For canines, we require DAP, Leptospirosis, Bordetella, and Rabies. Our feline friends need to have an up to date FVRCP vaccination. If your pet needs booster shots, they must be administered at least 2 days prior to staying at our facility. Our veterinarian can administer the vaccination if you let us know when scheduling your pet’s boarding that vaccination is necessary.
- Fecal Screening – All pets are required to have an annual fecal screening which shows your pet to be free of intestinal parasites, including Coccidia and Giardia. We can also send this test out to the lab while your pet is staying with us.
If you have any further questions about boarding your pet with us, or to schedule a stay, please contact our office.