The Place Where Pets Relax, Renew, and Revive
Singing Hills Luxury Resort on Willow Glen Drive
If you’re planning a vacation and can’t bring your family pet along, we offer safe, reliable pet boarding services. With highly trained and knowledgeable staff, your pet will receive the quality care that they deserve. Whether you need overnight boarding or pet daycare, our facility can accommodate your pet no matter their size, age, or breed. Our staff adheres to strict handling, cleanliness, and safety guidelines so your pet is in trusted hands. As an added benefit, we do have veterinary staff on hand to take care of any health related issues that may occur while you are away. While these occurrences are rare, you can rest assured knowing that your pet is safe and sound.
- Large (6x6ft): $49/night for one pet
- $35/night per additional pet in same suite
- Small (6x3ft): $38/night for one pet
- $28/night per additional pet in same suite
- Adjoined double suite (with guillotine door): $98/night (can accommodate up to two dogs)
- $5/night additional charge. We do not accept diabetic patients.
- Bedding – Because some pets resort to chewing bed stuffing when suffering from separation anxiety and pet beds can carry fleas, we request that you leave your pet’s bed at home. For comfort, we do provide cots and blankets during your pet’s stay; we provide litter trays and cat litter as well.
- Feeding – Pets will be fed 2-3 times per day depending on your specifications. All pets are fed a high quality pet food but you are always welcome to supply your own food if your pet has allergies or a sensitive stomach. Fresh water is constantly available to pets.
- Medications – If your pet needs medication(s) administered, please let our staff know upon scheduling your stay, and we will inform you if any additional charges are required. All medications must be provided by the owner and brought in their original bottles. We do not accept diabetic patients.
- Play Time – Pets are taken out every 2-3 hours to play and get some fresh air with our boarding staff in our outdoor runs. Cats staying in our cat condos get playtime outside of their suites every hour as well.
- Toys – We provide balls for dogs to play with and chase when they are outside with our staff. In our cat condos we have a variety of different toys along with scratching posts.
- Vaccinations – All pets are required to have up-to-date vaccinations. Proof of vaccinations must be provided prior to scheduling a reservation for all new clients. If your pet needs vaccines updated, they must be completed at least two weeks prior to their stay.
- For canines, we require:
- Our feline friends need to have:
- Negative FELV/FIV test annually
- Fecal Screening – All pets are required to have an annual fecal screening which shows your pet to be free of intestinal parasites, including Coccidia and Giardia. We can also send this test out to the lab while your pet is staying with us.
If you have any further questions about boarding your pet with us, or to schedule a stay, please contact our office.